Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mixed liquid Batch

ismael_roignieto
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello

I need to know if a standard can unify several batches of liquid product after a homogeneous mixture.

For example: 10 Tons Lot A + 15 Tons Lot B (same material) are mixed in a tank unifier. The two materials are correct, but I want to analyze the mixture, creating a new batch of inspections and as a result of the decision to use 25 tons of obtaining a new single lot (generated AutoNumber).

Today we have a homemade developing for this process, however we have problems with the status of the material on MRP.

If anyone can help me be grateful.

Greetings and thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As i understand u want to mix two or more batches inany ratio and want to make a new batch ( Lot) and analyse it.

In SAP you need to create a manual Production order for that material and assign the same material as input manually in component tab.

Lets Say Your MaterialA 10 tons Batch A

MaterialA 15 tons Batch B

You canif require delete normal routings( operations) and add a dummy operation which will not calculate cost or if you want to add cost of stirring you can add it.

Then Save order. Do GI for same material and batch aginst this Batch. after storring Recieve goods ( GR) witha new Batch now for which a new lot will be created and you can analyse it now.

if you want to do it in a same screen you can make developments so that the same process is repaeted there. This process will ensure tracebility of Batch through Tcode- BMBC