cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in CMOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am trying to write a code for the customer exit. For this we need to write the code in CMOD right, but i dont see any standard content to enhance.

I had one in Sandbox , i was able to make the changes, but when comming to development , i dont see any, can someone help me out with this.

Thank You,

Kris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Krish,

I have sent a doc on BW enhancements.Check for the different docs,notes mentioned in the doc.

-Doodle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tripathy,

Thank You for the help, now its working. If possible can you send me the documents to reddyogili@gmail.com

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CMOD is Project management of SAP Enhancements. To make use of a USER EXIT we need to define a Project in SAP. Please note that a USER EXIT can only be used in ONE project. Suppose you defined a project ZBW and then select enahnacement assignment tabl and enter your enhancement. There can me more than one user exits in your enhancement. Select your user exit and double click on it. If it is a function module it will table you to source code of the function module where you will find an Include program starting with Z. That means it can me modified by an user. you can write your own code in this.

In BW it is mostly used to enhance the Data Source. Suppose you want to add 2 more fields to a Business content data source then, you add 2 more fields to your Extract structure. This you can do by entering SE11. In the initial screen enter your extract structure and then click on append structure and 2 more fields to it.

after this is done you can attach RSAP0001 exit to your project that you defined before ZBW. It has 4 components

1) EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001 : Customer Function Call for Supplying Transaction Data

2) EXIT_SAPLRSAP_002 : Customer Function Call for Supplying Master Data

3) EXIT_SAPLRSAP_003 : Customer Function Call for Supplying Text

4) EXIT_SAPLRSAP_003 : Customer Function Call for Supplying Hierarchies

You can select the first one which is for the transcation data. double click on that. this will table you to the source code where you will find an in lude program INCLUDE ZXRSAU01.

double click on ZXRSAU01 and write your own code to populate those 2 fields which you need to enhance.

Use Tr. Code SMOD to find the suitable exit.

If you need further info on this please write me at tapan.tripathy@wipro.com.

cheers,

Message was edited by: tapan tripathy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Search this forum with "User Exit". You can find the threds like:

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P