cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Contract account to CRM as Business Agreemnet-

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are creating Cutomers in ISU & replicating to R3 from where we fetch data for CRM, we need to replicate Contract account to CRM as Business agreement, please suggest what settings are required for this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Ritesh Bhagat :

You can get the cookbook from SAP service marketplace:

Solution detail->SAP for Utilities->SAP for Utilities ---product information->SAP CRM for Utilities->Cookbook&Guidelines->IS-U Set-up Load Guide Business. Agrmnt/Contract Acc

Best Regards .

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have followed that document for replciation still we couldnt relicate connection object to CRM ,also are the following pulled directly from ISU in UI

Move-in, move-out and move-in/out processes

- Meter reading entry

- Budget billing changes

- Bill information / bill correction

- Installation plan, deferral

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved for business agreemnt replication

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Replication done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Please please help me with the same.

I am Replicating ISU business objects in CRM.

I have already sucuessfully replicated teh BP. Now I am working on replicating Contract Account as Business Agreement.

I tried to follow the Set up and Load guide for replication of the same, however, could not follow it properly as steops did not seem very clear.

- I have assigned internal number range to ISU contract accounts and identical number range to CRM business agreements as external.

- I have also checked the tables COM_BUPA_CALL_FU,CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU,TFKFBS, CRMC_BUAG_ACTV

for the entries recommended in the setup and load guide. All is ok.

- I have also setup teh publication of object BUAG_MAIN.

-THERE ARE NO ENTRIES IN THE TABLE TFK_BUAG_REF.(I am niot sure if this is how it is suppose to be)

The Contract account is still not replicating in CRM as Business Agreement.

CAN ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE GUIDE ME AS TO WHAT I AM MISSING AND WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING NEXT?

I will be very grateful for any help or clue.

Regards,

Nasreen