Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in MiniBasis System..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am getting a error in SAP MINI BASIS System almost 90% of the times i try to activate/Run any object. Iam also getting the same error when after running a transaction i click on any Tabs in the screen.

I checked the Computer system log there i found these two errors(mentioned below). I also checked in Microsoft site but theres no detail abt those errors.

Can some one please lemme knw if we use SQL engine is the size of the DB limited to 2GB?.

<b>ABAP Runtime Error..SNAP_NO_NEW_ENTRY</b>.

I have checked in table SNAP there are only 2-3 entries. N also the dump shouldnt occur when i try to activate a object. If it comes at runtime then itz understandable.

Please please someone help me..

Regards,

Sumit Khetawat

Error 1)

CREATE/ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 2048 MB per database.

Error 2)

Error: 1105, Severity: 17, State: 2

Could not allocate space for object 'SNAP' in database 'MBS' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full.

1 REPLY 1

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check oss note no. 17537 to fix this error.

<a href="https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700007687922001">17537</a> - this requires oss login

Regards

Raja