Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Sticky 'Q&A' or 'Most Asked' per forum

Hi there,

wouldn't it be cool and helpful to have a sticky thread per forum compiling the most asked questions and the respective answers (or threads) which solved this questions?

Of course this would require some editors in charge per forum. I think those could easily be appointed out of the

top contributors per forum or it could be one of the forum 'mentors' (isn't there assigned someone of SAP for each forum?).

I believe this could help reduce duplicate answers and questions as well as aggregate fragmented (very long threads or answers spanning several threads) threads.

And it were a great quick reference even for active community members who sometimes remember that there has been this and that solution but fail to enter the right keywords in the search box themselves to find it.

For a few, very crowded forums this probably would require two or three editors, which might require a little technical adoption to SDN to enable edit authorization on a single thread to n distinct people.

Another side effect of such a possibility would be the fact, that deserving community members chosen as a forum editor could add "SDN forum editor" to their CV, a 'rank' much less prone to fraud like the points system is sometimes said to be.

just my easter egg. probably it has been discussed earlier and I just failed to find this discussion due to some of the reasons mentionend.

regards,

anton

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question