cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link between billing document and accounting document number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frnds,

When i receive a partial receipt (of an invoice) from a customer using f-28, i am getting the link between invoice number and accounting document number from a table (BSEG), but when i am receiving the final settlement amount from the customer, i m not getting the link between the inv. no. and accounting document number. Can anyone tell me how can i get the same?

I have tried table BSAD and BSID.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will give you two options.

1)Goto FBL5n.Enter your customer number and company code.Select All items.

Execute.

Search for your billing document number using CTRL+F.Select that line.Click on display.

Here you will find the reference number and clearing document number also.

2)Goto VF02.

Enter your billing document number.Enter.

Press Shift+F4 or the path is:goto-->Accounting document.

You will get the accounting document number here.

3)Goto FB03.Key in the document number.Enter.

Regards,

Krishna.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have same problem, but i want to solve it by using User Exit, I'm going to use User exit to customize . Is it right? And which user exit can solve that problem. I would like to display Sales Order in Accounting Document (Tcode FB03). Sorry for my English.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the invoice is posted to accounts, invoice number gets filled in field reference / assignment, hence the same can be used by AR person to identify the accounting document for the invoice. When you are receiving a part payment for the invoice, system ask you to carry forward the balance to AR again, at that time, if you fill the assignment / reference field, you should get the option to clear the invoice level also.

I have not tried this, but this is based on the limited knowledge on the AR side I have.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal