Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC PROBLEM (STATUS - 51)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have two problems that we really need corrected as soon as possible.

1. Before the upgrade last friday night, outstanding IDOCs (51 error) were listed as IncomingInvoices. Now, they are being listed as zBUS2081.

Application document not posted 51

1.Goods Movement

2.zBUS2081

3.service entry

please change it from zBUS2081 back to IncomingInvoices.

2. We've been dealing with an annoying issue since the last major upgrade to SAP. That problem is refreshing. We'll be in transaction BD87, make a correction to an IDOC, back out of the IDOC, push the refresh button, and then we wait.....and wait.....and wait....until we go to the top left, and click the stop transaction option. Then we have to double click back on BD87, get our variant (again), resort the errors, then we're able to click on the edited IDOC option to process the corrected IDOC. Before the last major upgrade, we could make our changes, click the refresh button and BAM the screen would be updated immediately. This is the way it should be working. Would you please look into whatever is causing it to stall? It takes up quite a bit of time to stop the transaction, go back in, refetch the variant, etc. The extra work is unnecessary.

Provide the solution asap.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

12 REPLIES 12

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have two problems that we really need corrected as soon as possible.

> Provide the solution asap.

Good Luck in getting an answer with such a Demanding way of asking for solutions.

pk

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please don't mind. I need to slove this issue as early as possible.

Please suggest me.

thanks.

0 Kudos

Please stick to the Rules.

1. Post in the right forum - for IDOCs that will data transfer - now moved for you.

2. Do not say "ASAP" or otherwise express that you're in a hurry. You maybe - we're not. Any answers are made out of goodwill. It is considered by many very rude to try to hurry people up.

3. Don't post the same question in more than one forum. I've rejected the other one.

Did you copy and paste these issues out of your client/employers help desk?

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try reprocessing the failed 51 status IDocs using program RBDMANI2.

~ Bineah.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, when i use RBDMAIN2, i got error (noactive partner profile).

But when i reprocess in BD87, i got status 51(application doc not posted- no service entry for work ticket). Please suggest me the solution.

0 Kudos

Processing in the Application Layer

The posting function module either calls a standard SAP transaction, using the call transaction command for posting the document, or invokes a direct input function module.

The results of the execution are passed back via the function module's output parameters. If posting is successful, an application document is created. The IDoc gets a status code of 53 (Application document posted). If errors occur, the IDoc gets a status code of 51 (Application document not posted).

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the partner status in the corresponding partner profile is Active - "A". You can find this from WE20 under the classification tab of the partner selected or alternatively from table EDPP1. If it's incative, change it to active in WE20 and then try reprocessing the failed IDoc.

~ Bineah

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

please check the segement of the Idoc , and check if entry is missing .

Regards

Sathish

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In BD87- Idoc Inbound Processing, i want to change the text ex: (Instead of zbus2012, i need to change Incoming invoice) . Please suggest me , how to do approach.

Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

did you created new idoc or extended idoc.

before going these check these tranx : WE19 ( we need debugg here ).

Reg,

Siva Prasad

0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't create new idoc or extended idoc.

The actual problem is Business Object is one level lower than the Message Object INVOIC. There are two Business Objects for Invoices. They are "AccountingDocuments" and "IncomingInvoice". "AccountingDocuments" is displaying correctly but it appears the configuration was lost to assign a name to "IncomingInvoice". Instead of "IncomingInvoice" the screen is displaying "zBUS2012". Please suggest me to display "IncomingInvoice" instead of "zBUS2012"

Thanks & Regards,

Chiranjeevi.

0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Could anyone please suggest me the solution for the above problem.

Thanks.