cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion from KG to Tonnes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a very interesting issue in interactive demand planning.

I have SKU A for which the conversion factor is 10CAS= 28 KG.

When I put a value of 1000 CAS, it diplays me 2800 KG. However when I display in Tonnes it displays me a value of 0.

it diplays a number in Tonnes only when the converted number is greater than 3.5 tonnes.

regards,

Kedar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

I think this becz of decimal places.

Do one thing, In Interactive Demand Planning,click on Design button which is located side to Upload data button( Loks like Folder), then click on these key figure, then right click on the key figure. Then in selected rows you will find the decimal places button. Click on that button. Remove check from value from UOM tabe. Your decimal places format will open, then adjust decimal places with the help of fewer or more decimal places button. You can keep up tp 3 decimal places. Then save the setting & click on Live button. Now come out ones from the planning book. Then again enter in to same planning book. You will find the changes,

Hope this will help you.

Regards

Sujay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay,

Thanks for the inputs. In addition to the key figure decimal places in planning book design, I have also specified the number of decimal places for the key figure in the planning area. Now it is working fine.

Regards,

Kedar

Answers (0)