cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Inconsistent at Standard Structure IS_BIL_INVOICE-IT_GEN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am working on an invoice,data is inconsistent at standard structure is_bil_invoice-it_gen.

I have 26 line items in one invoice but standard structure displays 38 line items. Also i checked standard

structure at the entry of my form by placing a break-point.I would like to know how data flows to this standard structure ? ,I am not doing anything in my form to move data in to this structure.So please

provide me a solution to this problem.

Regards,

Sujay.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aditya_avadhanula
Participant
0 Kudos

HI ,

I dont think you can control the data coming into the standard structure in any possible way . what i would suggest is copy this driver program to your own z program and use this structure to get the header values and texts . for the item level detail you can very well write your own code inside the smart form as the key fields are provided at the header level.

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

data is not moved into this structure in form, but it flows from the driver program to form through form interface so check the driver program also the 26 line items u have mentiioned check if they have a batch split, may be thats the reason they are showing as 38