Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use BAPI_USER_CHANGE

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I want to use BAPI_USER_CHANGE to change user default ,

Assume i want to change the date format and decimal notation and the logon language how can i do that?

there is a structure defults there and there is fields like DATFM DCPFM TIMEFM and when i put there X

nothing happen .

Any idea?

Best Regards

Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai michale if u put x it wil nto reflect

u have to put what notations u want in parameter DEFAULTS and correspondign fields x in

DEFAULTSX parameter

hope it will solve ru query

afzal

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai michale if u put x it wil nto reflect

u have to put what notations u want in parameter DEFAULTS and correspondign fields x in

DEFAULTSX parameter

hope it will solve ru query

afzal

0 Kudos

HI mohammad,

Thanks,

if for instance i look in su01 user defaults i see that in Date Format i have F4 with

some entries ,how can i change the date format from ddmmyyyy to yyyymmdd or time format from

24 hour to 12 hour format.

Best regards

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the domain XUDATFM for the data format

1 DD.MM.YYYY

2 MM/DD/YYYY

3 MM-DD-YYYY

4 YYYY.MM.DD

5 YYYY/MM/DD

6 YYYY-MM-DD

7 GYY.MM.DD (Japanese Date)

8 GYY/MM/DD (Japanese Date)

9 GYY-MM-DD (Japanese Date)

A YYYY/MM/DD (Islamic Date 1)

B YYYY/MM/DD (Islamic Date 2)

C YYYY/MM/DD (Iranian Date)

Try passing these values 1 to 9 and A,B,C

Regards

0 Kudos

hai michael,

the values that u must pass to the fro user defaults in the fields DATFM DCPFM are numeric value

just look at the domain of the fields and u know which notation u have to pass and then u pass the x in the corespondign fields of the strcuture DEFAULTSX it will resolve ur problem

afzal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one more import parameter DEFAULTSX (for Change-Relevant Fields) pass X for the fields you need to update and try again