Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-44 clearing in foreign currency

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While clearing vendor open items through F-44 system generates error " Ex.rate diff.accts are incomplete for account 164000 currency USD".

In OBA1 for KDF and KDB respective currency wise and empty currency wise exchange rate gain and loss gl accounts maintained.

When i am testing in development document get posted but the same is not happen in production. I check gl master records. gl master records are same in development and production. And the changes made in development for OBA1 are successfully transported to production.

We are working on 4.7. Is there any other configuration to be done or to check.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182098
Active Contributor

Check settings in OB09 and OBYY

Regards,

Ravi

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

thanks for immediate response. As you said OB09 and OBYY gl accounts are maintained.

Any other clue.

Documents are getting post in development but not in production and version 4.7

Regards,

Sankar

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 582987 - FB05: Translation postings with missing Customizing

Note 1041579 - Error F5 063 when transferring invoice to accounting

Note 1112363 - F111 Error in error handling after document generation

Regards,

Ravi

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

Thanks for your inputs. i checked 3 notes in my development server. These notes are not yet implemented.

But my problem is that when i am receving the error, by double click that one system takes me to OBA1. OBA1 development and production both are same and the gl accounts are maintained in development and production with same master data.

Regards,

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl.check your Oby6 settings for your company code, Tick on " No forex rate diff. when clearing in LC".

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards,

Rajeswari

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi rajeswari,

My invoice currency (USD) and payment currency (USD) both are same. When clearing happen between different currencies i think we need to choose this one. correct me if i am wrong

In development this option is not choosen the same in production.

Regards,

sankar

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ravi,

one line item posted in 2008 and another line item posted in 2009. because of this reason any problem. For other line items it working fine and pick up gl accounts from OBA1-KDF.

Need inputs.

Regards,

Sankar

durgasankar_innamuri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

problem solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgasankar,

Can you explain me how did you resolved this issue.

Even i am also getting same problem in PRD and not in DEV and QAS client.

Thanks & Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgasankar,

Can you explain how you resolved the issue as I am having the same problem. I have all my configurations the same as in TEST and PROD but I am getting the error in PROD and not in TEST.

I hope you can help.

Thanks,

Josef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durgasankar,

Goto TCode OBA1 and double click KDF. Give your chart of accounts. Press Position button and give the GL Account as 164000 and currency USD. Double click the entry for details and Check this first in your development client and see whether the same config exists in production also.

Hope this helps....

Regards,

Sreekanth....

Edited by: VENKATA SREEKANTH on May 20, 2009 1:19 PM