cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto change of price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Here is my requriement, Currently my Pricing type is G, except one problem everything is fine.

the problem is when every there is an increase in price(ZPR00)from 40000/- to 50000/- and when i raise a Invoice for open SOrder system is NOT ABLE TO PICK THE NEW PRICE (50000/-) to Invoice but it is able to pick all the rest of the conditions as it is to Invoice which is my requirement (Whether there would be manually entered conditions or manuall increase or decrease in condition amounts)

I have tried using Pricing types A,B and C but with all of the types my purpose is not solved.

So plz let me know how solve my issue

Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BMS

If you have maintained pricing type G and if you manually enter the price in the billing document then system will accept the new price. But it will update all the condition types value also , so kindly check your steps in your pricing procedure.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr.Sri nath for your reply

See iam not changing the Price manually in the SOrder, i would be changing the Price(ZPR00) in Condition records, i would change manually only certain conditions (Trade Discount,Cash Discount...) in Sale order those changes are reflected in Invoice, for this there is no issue.

The only problem left over is the Price- ZPR00 which is not getting reflected in Invoice

I don't want to Press the UPDATE Button the changes should come with configuration only if it is there.

Infact i am currently pressing UPDATE Button and even this is not solving my full purpose

kindly help me in this regards

Regards

BMS

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BMS

If you don't want to change and if you maintain validity periods in VK12 for ZPR00 condition type then the ZPR00 condition type value gets updated. But if the validity period is very far and if you want to change then you need to press the UPDATE button for the open orders

Secondly by maintaining pricing type G it should update the value so check in V/06 for ZPR00 condition type wheather Manual entry is allowed has been maintained or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Sri nath

Currently the update button is pressed to get the values, but now i don't want to press the update button. is it possible to get the new price with some configuration. only price is a problem.

Kidnly help me to resolve this issue

Regards

BMS

Answers (0)