Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR Report Category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have created HR report category wherein i have suppressed the entire selection screen. i have personnel number as select options . With GET PERNR , i want to fetched the data related only to personnel number entered in select options.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that you are using the PNP or PNPCE LDB.

If you have suppressed even the pernr fields from the screen, then using GET PERNR will be of no use as the event will select all the pernrs available in the system.I think that you should try to keep the pernr fields on the selection screen rather than supressing them.

If you declare your own pernr fields on the selection screen, then it is better to write a normal code with validation logic rather than using GET PERNR event. GET PERNR event is useful only when you are using some or all fields in the standard selection screen or else the event will fetch all the pernrs available in the system.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope that you are using the PNP or PNPCE LDB.

If you have suppressed even the pernr fields from the screen, then using GET PERNR will be of no use as the event will select all the pernrs available in the system.I think that you should try to keep the pernr fields on the selection screen rather than supressing them.

If you declare your own pernr fields on the selection screen, then it is better to write a normal code with validation logic rather than using GET PERNR event. GET PERNR event is useful only when you are using some or all fields in the standard selection screen or else the event will fetch all the pernrs available in the system.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for the quick response . My requirement is to have range of personnel number in my selection screen . i'm using PNP LDB . With this iam able to enter only single value , even if iam entering mutliple values using extension , it is not picking the values for the entered multiple pernr . Hope iam clear now.

0 Kudos

Use multiple selection option next to your personal number select option.

On populated tab screen use 2nd tab called "Select Ranges" and there you can give upper and lower limit.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Get pernr picks value for all the pernr that are given in extension but one by one pernr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

It is very simple.

use the below code.

Note: use the report category ___00003

tables: pernr.

select-options: s_pernr for pernr-pernr.

start-of-selection.

get pernr.

check pernr-pernr in s_pernr.

write:/5 pernr-pernr.

end-of-selection.

Regards,

Kumar Bandanadham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi A Kumar,

You use as like :

GET pernr.
  PROVIDE * FROM p0002 BETWEEN pn-begda AND pn-endda.
    CHECK language.
    WRITE: / p0002-pernr,
    sy-vline,
    pernr-ename,
    sy-vline,
    p0002-sprsl,
    sy-vline,
    p0002-gbdat.
  ENDPROVIDE.

Regards,

Suneel G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think that specifying the pernr range in the "Ranges" tab of Multiple Selection for Personnel Number might solve the problem.

Please try it.Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Sandeep.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks