cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budgeting using ECP data

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

is it possible to copy budget values from ECP data?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

i kept it as 100% b ut values are different

in ECP it is 1200 EUR and in CJ30 planned values is coming 2000

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Use tcode IMCCP3 to copy planned cost to budget.In your case if it is coming 2000 instead of 1200 i think you are using a costing sheet so system is adding cost on 1200 so it is coming 2000 Please check the costing sheet in your project.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya

I just wanted to ask that can i use this rough cut plan data as my budget values...

i mean is there any way that at the time of budgeting i can get those values , is it possible to use those plan values as my budget values before sales order creation , like from cj40 i can plan values(Structural planning) and i can use those values in cj30.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can............

this planned values can be copied directly as your budget with the t-code IMCCP3

you have to transfer .....the planned values to buget values ....there you can give the % of the values

example :100% planned as budget or 90% values of planned as budget ...........u have an option also of converting the planned to budgeted.

Regards

surya

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to CJ30, Click on "Edit --> Copy View " from the pop-up select "05" (Planned total).

Former Member
0 Kudos

question is not clear...

as far as i understood, ecp is as a rought cut plan for creating a quotation for the system..

this rought cut cost plan can be use as cost plan, once the quotation is converted to order.

based on this cost plan , budget can be allocated, the same cost plan can be converted to budget also

hope so, i am not the track of ur question