cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Billing document generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario to work on, in which the billing document has to be generated to the customer automatically once the project manager confirms the billing milestone. I think this is possible by developing a workflow and assigning the same to milestone functions.

If anyone has worked on this issue or know how to handle this requirement then kindly revert.

Regards,

Vishal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vishal

If you are using milestone billing, then from PS side you can confirm the confirm the milestone, by entering actual date. This confirmation lifts billing block in billing plan in SD side. Ask you SD guy to look in to it. Because once billing block is removed, generation of billing document can be automated in standard SAP or not I'm not sure. If it's not available then your SD guy & ABAPer have to work on this.

I hope it'll help you.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

A batch job may be scheduled to run VF04 and do the billing once the billing block is removed on confirmation of milestone.

With regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amaresh,

Yes sure, as u have mentioned the process of lifting a billing block is a standard SAP process and I do generally follow this method here in our project but actually the process of automatic generation of a billing document can be scheduled in VF04 as mentioned in the earlier post.

But I tried to convince the client for not to go for such billing process, as the billing document could be generate and changed as per our need during manual process.

Thanks for your valuable views.

Answers (0)