cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts ,

We generally use CFM1 , CFM2 for moving data from R/3 to APO ( CIF ).

I have to get plant from R/3 to APO using standard SAP function modules or BAPI... This will mean CIF automation ,

So when i run this BAPI in R/3 it should CIF the required data to APO. Pl let me know the names of such FM , BAPIs

Thanks

Bijal:)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I came across a FM CIF_PLANT_LOCATION_MAP in SAP help , which does this , does anyone know how to use it..?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using Portal which will initiate the CIF process , so , we cannot call CFM1 and CFM2 directly , we need a RFC which will CIF data from R/3 to APO.

Thanks

Bijal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

I suggest an alternative very simple way of automating CIf is that you can define variants for all master data and transactional data elements in CFM1 and create a job in sm36 transaction and schedule on daily/weekly basis in background. Similarly CFM2 also so that as and when CFM1 generation completes, CFM2 starts.

One more thing, if in your planning scenario, if you are planning all items in APO, then you can keep the material, plant selection criteria as blank and create variant so that as and when any new plant, location gets created in system, during night background run, the material and plant gets updated into APO automatically.

Please let me know this helps to resolve your query.

Regards

R. Senthil Mareeswaran.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you have CIF, i don't understand what is the use in going for another FM or BAPI.

Anyways use the FM RFC_READ_TABLE to read the data in R/3.

Call the above said FM in a custom program in APO to read the data in R/3.

Regards,

SG