cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of Production Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of our users reversed a production order. However, in MD04, a QM-lot document (inspection lot) is showing for the production order material. This references a material document 4900313711. The system is showing that the production order quantity of the material is in quality inspection stock. Since the material has not been produced, this needs to be cancelled.

I tried reversing the material document 4900313711 using MBST, but the system gives an error message: "Material document cannot be processed."

The message documentation states:

[Material document cannot be processed

Message no. M7 130

Diagnosis

This material document was generated through the posting of a physical inventory document, a delivery via Shipping, or some other automatic movement (such as an order confirmation in PP or a usage decision in QM) and cannot be processed with this function.

System Response

In this transaction, the system can only cancel a material document if the latter was created using an Inventory Management transaction.

Procedure

Cancel the material document in the component that created the document.

You can only reverse the goods movement created through the posting of a physical inventory document by carrying out a new physical inventory for the relevant material. You can reverse a delivery effected via Shipping using transaction VL09.]

Help is appreciated, thanks.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Khan,

You must have performed the auto GR either with operation confirmation CO11 or CO11n or CO15.

That's the reason the material document against the GR is not getting cancelled.

You need to cancel the confirmation with CO13, while cancelling the confirmation check the goods movement tab page by clicking on that then save the cancellation.

The material document will be cancelled.

Please note that the document won't be reversed if the UD is done.

Hope this helps you.

SmanS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible to reset the UD and cancel the material document.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rajesh,

How can you reset the UD. Can you explain. Because i aslo undergone through same problem

Regards

ACP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the project in CMOD and assign the user exit QEVA0008. Then click on customer function tab on QA12, UD will be reset.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of office for a few days. The issue is that auto GR has been done since MB31 cannot be used to cancel the material document; the system says: Change the inspection stock of material PUHLFD89 in QM only. Using CO13 to cancel confirmations should resolve the issue but when CO13 is used the system outputs a message that no confirmation has been carried out. I checked confirmations in COOIS and it shows that all confirmations for that order have been reversed, and the total confirmed yield is 0. But, if the order is viewed in CO02 / CO03, it still shows a delivered quantity of 2460 KG. Please help, thanks.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you said that when checked in COOIS all the confirmation are reversed.

Request you to check the Confirmation once agian for the production order operations in Tcode ; CO14 or CO03 or COOIS and if found that all the operations are reversed, then goto Tcode : COGI and check for the Goods Movt failure, during the confirmation reversal if the stock was not avl system would have reversed the confirmation but the goods movt might have failed.

Hope thios will help you.,

regards

radhak mk

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As Mayura said if UD is not done, then you can cancell the confirmation using T Code CO13. This will reverse the material document and inspection lot gets cancelled.

If confirmation for order is cancled but Auto GR reversal does not happen then you need to find the error record in COGI,if you find in COGI clear the error record based on the error message..

If you do not found error in COGI then execute transaction CO14 for the order and select the cancelled confirmation for display, here in the display confirmation click the goods movement button, you can find the 102 movement (Gr reversal) highlighted in Blue color and you would be getting a message in task bar "Highlighted items needs to be reprocessed".

For this condition you need to execute transaction CO1P,as followed...

you can find the record (reason)in CO1P. Execute CO1P for the order by activiating all the checkbox for GI,GR,Activites, you would find the record here, just select the record and save the transaction. Some time the data gets posted directly or you may now find the error record in COGI.

Hope this help you.

Regards,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error was not showing in COGI. When I checked in CO1P sure enough an error for movement 102 (reversal of QM lot goods movement as generated by CO13) was shown. I selected the record and clicked save. The error is now not showing in CO1P but it is appearing in COGI with message: "You have no authorization for this transaction with mvt. type 102".

I want the automatic goods movement 102 as showing in COGI to be posted. As per my understanding, if you delete the error record from COGI, the goods mvt will also not take place. Is this correct? What action is required to resolve this error? Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awkhan,

You are right.

If you delete the record form COGI, the goods movement won't be posted & you will stuck at that point. So don't delete it.

Regarding the authorization issue, kindly consult the same with your basis consultant.

Hope this helps you.

SmanS

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Khan,

Contact your collegue who has authorisation to Movement type "102" and using his/her SAP login process this error. If nobody has authorisation, check with your authorisation and get the relevant roles/access assigned to perform the same.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If UD is not done, then you can cancell the confirmation using T Code CO13. This will reverse the material document and inspection lot gets cancelled.

Hope this will help you.

Reghards,

Mayura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Pls let me know your problem is solved or not. I have solved the similar problem before.

Rajesh

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try reversing using MB31 and movement type 102 and referance to the order

and confirmation through the CO13 then cancle document through MBST.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

rajesh_sutar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. I think that you have confirmed order by CO15 or CO11n & after confirming Auto GR get happened

so stock posted to QM stock. Now you are trying to cancle material document(101) by MBST or

MIGO. So you are facing this error.If Auto GR is activated then material document will not be cancled

by MBST or MIGO. Cancle confirmation by CO13,your material document will be cancled

automatically.

2.If UD has done,then you can not cancled material document.

Hope this help you.

Raja.

Edited by: Raja on May 20, 2009 11:16 AM