cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to post Actual costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have number of activities in that i have costs(activities) planned cost is 1lac. But actual am not able get in project planning board. Plz suggest me how to go further, If i miss actual confirmation somewhere.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

1.If you are using Internal Activity to plan Labor Hours then while confirming the Activity system will post actual cost(Controlling document) .The cost is Secondary cost.

2.For external services it will be after acceptance of service in ML81N.

3.For external services it will be after MIGO.

4.For General Cost activities you can get costs after confirmation.For that you can post by FB50 or you can post a controlling document also by various CO tcodes(Manual cost allocation) i think tcode is KB15N .

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am posting this again as i typed wrong word for point no 4.

1.If you are using Internal Activity to plan Labor Hours then while confirming the Activity system will post actual cost(Controlling document) .The cost is Secondary cost.

2.For external services it will be after acceptance of service in ML81N.

3.For external services it will be after MIGO.

4.For General Cost activities you cant get costs after confirmation.For that you can post by FB50 or you can post a controlling document also by various CO tcodes(Manual cost allocation) i think tcode is KB15N .

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi firdosi,

I know this, but i had doubt now its has been cleared.

Thanks a lot.

Regards,

S.Suresh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sam,

Thank you for ur quick response.

Mrinal_K_Roy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Actual cost for activity can be posted from CJ20N through Edit->activity->confirm.

With regards,

Mrinal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost activity allows you to only plan cost not to post actuals form projects exg:Insurance expense. so you can't get actual cost through even by confirmation.

You have post actuals using FB50 or FB60.

Reg,

sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use CN25 or CN27 to do the confirmation...

Sarang