cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Change for Delivery Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a delivery document for which I setting a delivery block, this blocks pgi.

Now when I check for the document flow, The status of the document is still OPEN.

I want this status to be COMPLETED.

I understand that we can change the Status thru VBUK, VBUP tables for this document.

Is there any other way.

Rgds

CGRA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rameshanand,

You are saying that you dont want delivery doc. to be selected in VF04 but at the same time you want delivery doc. to have "completed" status.

As stated above, del. doc. cant have completed status unless it is fully delivered (PGId).

What you can do is put billing block to this delivery doc. in change mode (VL02n) at Header level - Financial Processing Tab.

Now in VF04, select check box for No docs with billing block. So system will not take this delivery document into account as it has billing block, it will simply ignore it unless you remove the same again in VL02n

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

sagar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hueychin_liew
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi C G Rameshanand,

Normally the delivery status in doc flow will become 'completed' once the billing document is generated. Could you please confirm if you observe the same or your system have different response on the functionality?

Best regards,

Huey Chin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huey Chin,

My requirement is as below:

Create sales order---Outbount Delivery - Now the status of delivery will be open.

Now I will put a delivery block at Header Level in the Delivery, there by stopping PGI.

I will run VF04, then this delivery will appear in the billing due list, when processed it will throw error saying Good Issue not done.

I want the delivery status to be completed and I do not want this delivery to appear in the Billing due list.

I am NOT considering the following options:

1. Deleting this delivery

2. Amending this delivery status in VBUK & VBUP and also VKDFS tables.

Is there any other method for this?

Best Regards

C G Rameshanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you have not made PGI for a delivery, the status in document flow would be Open only and you cannot change this by assigning Delivery block. The status would change to Completed only if you do PGI.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi