Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trusted RFC are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am tring to add systems in Solman but when i chekced the trusted RFCs connection it is giving me the error . Error Details: Name or password is incorrect (repeat logon)

can any body help me to solve it.

Regards,

Bhavehs

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the authorization for RFC users. in solman and trusted system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

got answer

0 Kudos

Hi Babhyankar

Where do you get the solution for that... I´m facing with the same problem...

Thanks

João Dimas - Portugal

0 Kudos

Possibly your "current user" flag is not set and / or your S_RFCACL authority to authenticate is not set correctly.

Assigning SAP_ALL will not help.... (also a bad idea, even although basis folks sometimes think that it eliminates the authorization problems...).

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RFC connectivity and user details. For Transactional RFC we should be checking S_RFCACL as mentioned by Julius already and normal RFC check the Fields (Activity 16 for execute, Name of RFC to be protected etc). Check the user name entries in both the systems and set the productive password.

Regards

Aveek.

0 Kudos

Hi Julius Bussche, thanks for your quick answer...

Truly the main problem isn´t that... I thought this was connected to the issue that I have been having which is:

If you don´t mind could you give me an answer/advice!??

Best regards,

João Dimas

0 Kudos

Truly the main problem isn´t that...

The I recommend that you don't hijack someone else's thread, but rather start a thread of your own asking clearly where you are stuck and which config you have in place.

Eg. You are using SolMan and generating the connections which use trusted RFC to set it up. You would like to continute to use the trusted RFC (or not?), and have run a trace which shows ABC is missing. The source code location is XYZ..

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

Ok Julius Bussche,

You right!... sorry!

But I still have a problem with my trusted RFC. I put some systems in SMSY in Solution Manager and when I go to transaction SMT2 the system show me an error with this RFC connection between Solution Manager (SSM) and my Production System (PRD), with the others systems it all seems well.

I don´t undestand why I still have this error because I put that authorization profile (S_RFC & S_RFCACL) in user which Solution Manager use to connect to the Production system, in other words, I put that profiles in production system user, I did like it said in note 637429, I create a role with that two authorization profiles, etc...

At this time I don´t know what to do more

Tell me another/one thing, the other user, the solution manager user which is used to connect Production system to the Solution Manager system should have the same authorization like the production user that connects the Solution manager with Production system (correspond to the user that I described above)??

Help me please...

Best regards,

João Dimas - Portugal