cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOSI Calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

General organization Social insurance ( GOSI ), Saudi Arabia Implementation - This is something like PF that we have in india. Here the Employee contribution is 9% of Basic+HRA and Employer contribution is 9% and this is Applicable only for Saudi Nationals, we have created a deduction wage type for IT0014 but the client wants the system to calculate that 9%. where can we do this configuration and if a PCR is required then please help me with it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In Saudi GOSI Calculation you just need to maintain infotype 3252 ke employee saudi ha ya nai

Baki basic wagetype ha ya housing wagetype ha yeh ap processing class se handle karty hein

Here is one schema in Saudi Rapid deployment solution called SADA which performs all these tasks automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

Its a saudi statutory configuration.

GOSI:

For the Saudi employees: 9% of Basic + HRA - employee contribution

11% of Basic + HRA - employer contribution

For Expatriates:

2% of Basic pay + HRA (Up to a maximum of SR.900/-) - the employer contribution

Can you please guide me to resolve.

Thanks in advance

Mn.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts.

Its a saudi statutory configuration.

GOSI:

For the Saudi employees: 9% of Basic + HRA - employee contribution

11% of Basic + HRA - employer contribution

For Expatriates:

2% of Basic pay + HRA (Up to a maximum of SR.900/-) - the employer contribution

Can you please guide me to resolve.

Thanks in advance

Mn.Raju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why dont you use Indirect Valuation Model TARIF in Check wage type characteristics Node of 0014 and define the % in table V_T539J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need of custom function you could write a rule for the requirement. It is simple for all the Saudi Nationals 9% is the Employer deduction and 9% is Employee deduction and 2% occupational risk and for other nationals/expatriates there is only 2% occupational risk, create 3 wage types

Example:

1. 5000 Employer Deduction

2. 5005 Employee Deduction

3. 5010 Occupational risk

query nationality in the rule maintain payroll parameter (constants) for the given percentages and this is on Basic + HRA ...