cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Error due to Credit Check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While trying to save delivery the system is giving error "Dynamic Credit Limit exceeded". The sales order is actually released through VKM3 but even then the system is giving error.

Pls guide.

Thanks & Regards,

Shailendra Panhale

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member315051
Active Contributor

-->If your credit check is at Sales order level

That message will come before saving the sales order , If it is error message you can not even save the sales order , for this you need to increase the credit limit of the customer in FD32.

-->If your credit check is at delivery level then the same should release with VKM4/VKM5.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After realesing also you r not able to create a delivery maeans you need to check configuration settings in automatic credit check for respective credit control area/risk category/credit group,

Change the reaction from D to C and mark the check box for dynamic credit check

Hope this much will help u

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

<earlier posting deleted>

sorry, i misread your issue.

is it correct that your sales order was released, and then your delivery was blocked? it is possible to have a separate set of controls for deliveries. if this is the case, then you would have to release the delivery as well. you can use VKM1 for SD documents (both orders and deliveries). VKM4 is specifically for orders and VKM5 is for deliveries.

regards.

Edited by: jonathan y on May 20, 2009 4:28 PM

Edited by: jonathan y on May 20, 2009 4:31 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello jonathan,

I have released the sales doc through VKM3 and it is not allowing me to save delivery. Hence no deliver no created and hence cannot be cleared form VKM5.

As per my knowledge if the order is released using VKM3 then it does not go through credit check at delivery level.

One more thing, sales order shows the status as Released.

Pls guide.

Thanks & regards,

Shailendra

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra

As you have done configuration of credit mgmt by assigning block level at sales order level and delivery level then when you save the sales order then you have to release the sales order if you want to delivery . But as PGI should also to be done , so you need to release again using VKM3 then you can do PGI and billing

Regards

Srinath