cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Configuration - Technical System and Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have installed SAP Solution Manager with local SLD and i want to use this system as Central SLD for my System Landscape. Later on i have installed other SAP Products like ECC,BI,PI etc.

Some of the systems i registered with previously defined SLD in Solution Manager, but some system i forgot to register with SLD during installation.

I am not sure or aware what is the difference between SLD configuration during installation and after installation.

If i have Register the System during installation will it register automatically with SLD or we have to do manually.

If i have not register system during installation and later on i want to register particular system with SLD what is procedure for that.

Can some one share knowledge on What is Technical Systems and Business System in SLD Configuration, i tried to do some activity for SLD Configuration but after seeing above both terms i was confused so for time being i stopped this activity.

Looking forward for kind response.

Best Regards,

V.Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some one provide me step by step document for sld configuration?

Second thing is that could you give me detail information on Technical systems and Business system?

Best Regards,

V.Singh

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (0)