cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VKM1 - Job - Release

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintain automatic credit control for same of the sales documents (the control at the moment checks a review date that should not be in the past, from FD32. If it is in the past it blocks the sales order)

In the meanwhile, I have maintain a job that runs once a day and releases sales orders if there has been any change in the FD32 of the customer concerning the review date. If there is no change the sales order remains blocked.

There are though some cases of sales orders that the sales manager regardless of the review date wants to release them. He enters the vkm1 and releases them.

Up to this point everything is perfect.

If the sales orders that are released by sales manager using the vkm1 became delivery or invoice before the job schedueling runs there is no problem. If for any reason the sales orders are released by the manager using vkm1 but the next function (delivery or invoice) happens after the job schedueling has run again, the sales order becomes blocked again.

Is there a way that if the sales order is released by the manager using vkm1 not to become blocked again if the job runs again (so as not to have to release the same sales order more than once)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member839993
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Stilianos Spiro... ,

Go to OMO1 and select s066 and go to details and click on MONTH radio button and save it, i think as of now it is DAY so it is getting blocked again if you access it the next day.If you have this- the blocking shall only work after 1 month. This should solve your problem as for a whole month your sales order would be open for delivery.

regards,

US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any one able to help me?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If i understood correctly , your batch job runs to clear the credit block or releases the block .

If you say credit block is removed ny VKM1 and then the job runs, then the order is blocked .

It says that there is no logic in your batch job . If the So is releases , then it have to buy pass the SO .

Check the logic.

Thanks

RK