cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc to jdbc error sxmb_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have create scenario in which idoc is sender and oracle is reciver.

i am sending you data from one idoc to 3 oracle table. but i can it is showing error in sxmb_moni as below.

" <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TBL_GRADE_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_TBL_GRADE_: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformatio~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>"

what should i do?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

In addition: To get more details about the root cause of the mapping failure have a look (and maybe send us) the content of "Trace" in SXMB_MONI.

Very often mapping failures are caused by the cardinality of target nodes. If for example a target node has 1...1 or 1....n and your mapping does not (in every case) feed that node an error occurs ...

Regards,

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error seems to occure in your message mapping at runtime. please go to IR and check your mapping and use test tool to ensure all is okay. Also consider some needed data - mapped to MUST segments and elements on receiver side - may be missing on source message side.

Regards,

Kai

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your mapping is failing

test your mapping and troubleshoot - /people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

try debuggin your mapping ,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/16/xi-how-to-test-your-mapping-in-real-life-scenarios

Ur mapping is incorrect. Copy the payload from sxmb_moni and test it in IR -> message mapping -> Test tab

Please refer SAP Notes – 804124, 807000

Regards

Abhishek

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
MM_TBL_GRADE

check the execution of this mapping in IR...use the same payload as in SXMB_MONI...the error details pasted do not refer to a specific problem....