cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import new custom WD ABAP THEME into ABAP system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed the steps described in How to edit web dynpro themes.

Installed the plugin for NWDS

Exported the themes from WD_THEMES

Created a a project

Performed changed in standard theme

Saved as a new custom theme

Created a zip file - named Project

Starting import in WD_THEMES

BUT THAT DOES NOT WORK.

I can see that the folder structure created for my custom theme is different from the deault structure.

Have also copied my new custom theme structure - added them to the the original ZIP file from the export - and recreated the original zip file - that does not work.....

What have I performed wrong?

Regards

Kay-Arne

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried to follow your step and created your file structure - was able to load the Project.zip file - saw that my new theme was in the popup box which describes which themes are standard and which are not.

But then I got

NO DATA IS CHANGED OR CREATED IN THE MIME REPOSITORY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean here?

2 themes - (to get all the files download the theme from portal and you will have all the folders)

If I goes into the portal and download a theme here, it has another structure when you unzip the downloaded theme.

uday_gubbala2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kay,

go to SE38 - WD_THEMES - and you need to upload the zip file and you need to follow a folder structure.

it is case sensitive, atleast the zip file.

Make a zip file by name "Project.zip" -

Create a Folder Project and have the below folder structure,

1 data - all the properties files and also the designinfo file, below is the code

2 themes - (to get all the files download the theme from portal and you will have all the folders)

2.1 ur

2.1.1 name of the theme

2.1.1.1 common

2.1.1.2 csf

2.1.1.3 r

2.1.1.4 ur - all the css files (would be good if you can get the files from the server.)

2.1.1.5 WSRP

3 war - empty folder

*.designinfo

#

isVisible=true

version=7.0.14.1.0

isDefault=false

isSapDesign=false

designName=**** name of the theme

Once done create a zip file and click on Start Import and give the path and will ask for transport request, it will take a while to upload once done as mentioned in the use the parameter sap-ep-themeroot="path"

This will resolve the issue.

Regards,

Uday