cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Netweaver Preview can I develop Interactive Forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I'm working on SAP Intercative Forms by Adobe, and I'm totally new to SAP. I really need your help!

I have downloaded some Netweaver Preview from SDN. But I'm a little comfused about the SDN download descriptions. Some downloads have this " To use SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe, you must install the necessary credential file and activate it using a unique password. Download the latest credential and password from SDN " . So I thought it contains the Intercative Forms, and I just need to install the credential file, then I can use it to develop Intercative Forms. Then I installed "SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.1 SR5 - Trial Version" , the full Composition Environment which contains CE Java EE application server. And I follow a tutor which found on SDN named "Online Interactive PDF Form", after I finished the forms, I deployed the app. Then I got some errors, at last I find out there is no Adobe Document Services in this Environment.

Please tell me in which Netweaver Preview can I develop Interactive Forms?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the Adobe Interactive Forms to work in your system, then you must configure the ADS. Actually this is being configured by BASIS people. As of my knowledge we need to do some settings in the Visual Administrator and also need to create two user's for ADS and need to create RFC Destinations between those two user Id's. After this you need to download the Adobe LiveCycle Designer tool which can be downloaded from SAP Service Marketplace. Also search for notes regarding ADS in SAP Service Marketplace there you can find the ADS Configuring Document as it will help you.

And regarding the Version to use the Adobe Interactive Forms, you can use the version from Netweaver 2004 onwards.

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep Goli

Edited by: Pradeep Goli on May 20, 2009 12:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply!

I have found this blog and it's very helpful to install and set the ADS.

/people/scott.jones/blog/2007/09/13/installing-and-configuring-sap-interactive-forms-by-adobe-for-the-sap-netweaver-composition-environment

But I don't have the ADS in the preview Netweaver CE

And another problem is that I can't download Netweaver CE from sap marketplace right now. I have downloaded CE 7.1 SR5 partially last friday, but when I got home and continue the download I got a 400 error from the sap download manager. Until now I can't find the Netweaver CE in the sap download site, it says "No Data Available". Is there a problem with the sap download service? or my S-user wrong?

Thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please review the below Site in SDN where you'll find all the documentation related to Adobe Interactive Forms:

[SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe|https://ecohub.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/adobe]

Thanks and Regards

Pradeep Goli