Did you mean: 

MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I am getting this error in solution manager system ST22 dumps

MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA

Error in the ABAP application probelm.

CL_DSWP_SD_DIAGNOSE_INFRASTRUCCP terminated the statement cannot be executed.

Regards

Rao.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now how can i update our solution manager patch level to 18 (SAPKITL428)? I put it in Que 3-4 times but it is still not appearing in the Que but it is available in EPS/in directory. Is there any other way to do this?

Regards,

Nath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

it seems you didnot login using 000 client !

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

I already replied before, but it's no longer visible.

Note search (term: MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA, component: SV-SMG*) returns: SAP Note 1248383

Regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply

I am applying ST support package SAPKITL248 but not able to import the queue.

CSN0120061532_0034371.PAT SAPKITL428 0004 OCS file already exists in inbox. Upload not required.

But the return code is 0004

No valid queue for ST rel 400

Can You clarify this

Regards

Rao

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rao,

To solve the dump, it would have been sufficient to apply the note via Note Assistant. It will correct the source code.

I am not able to support you with your specific question on the import queue.

Importing Support Packages should be done via an import of the full Support Package Stack (SPS).

Currently, SPS19 is available. You should not go now to SPS18.

Best regards,

Ruediger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

But applying support packages should be in order. I want to apply SPS 18 later I will apply SPS 19.

I am not able to apply BASIS and ABAP support packages SAPKB70017, SAPKA70017. is there any pre req for applying these support packages.

CSN0120061532_0034371.PAT SAPKITL428 QAlready uploaded@ 0004 OCS file already exists in inbox. Upload not required.

CSN0120061532_0034702.PAT SAPKD70033 QAlready uploaded@ 0004 OCS file already exists in inbox. Upload not required.

CSR0120031469_0032620.PAT SAPKB70017 QAlready uploaded@ 0004 OCS file already exists in inbox. Upload not required.

Best regards,

Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

'No valid queue for ST rel 400'

Rao,

SPAM -> new support packages (show) -> select ST 400 row -> Menu -> calculate queue

it will show the prerequisites and then refer OSS Notes to download the rest of the patches

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rao

'CSR0120031469_0032620.PAT SAPKB70017 QAlready uploaded@ 0004 OCS file already exists in inbox. Upload not required'

why you pasted this ? I mean, what you wanted to ask for these lines ?

if you are trying to upload from applicaition server in SPAM, then these lines are shown, then it's not any kind of error.

rc=4 is shown because, files are already there in EPS/in now, means uploaded once already. If you will try to upload again n again, it will just show warning like this. So, no need to worry.

and for pre-requisites for BASIS and ABAP support packages SAPKB70017, SAPKA70017, are listed in OSS Notes, which you might have gone through before starting this patch project..

If this is in Solman, then yes whole stack is to be downloaded along with basis and aba components.

I hope, you might have utilized Mopz to download the SPs/stack, it will make you easy to decide automatically to download all kinds of prerequisites

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply,

ST is not showing in the OCS package directory : New packages

package-->calculate queue.

But Basis 17 support package is showing in the queue. But I want to delete it from Queue. How to do.

Basis 17 support package is asking so many pre req. So I run Test Run only. It is showing in the queue. I want to delete from Queue.

SAP has given the solution for this problem applyin SAP_BASIS 17 and above

• Note 1245992 - SAP_BASIS 700 Support Packages and Solution Manager 7.0 *

Regards

Rao.

Edited by: Rao on May 21, 2009 12:51 PM

Edited by: Rao on May 21, 2009 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPAM -> Extras -> Reset Status -> queue (if 17 not applied yet)

or remove the .ATT and .PTT files or basis 17 patch from EPS/in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I have some doubt

Can I delete all the .ATT and .PAT files in the EPS/in after applying the support packages.

I applied note no 0001248383 to solve the problem of MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA .

Regards

Rao .

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes if everything finished successfully, you can remove .att and .pat

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I am getting this error in solution manager system ST22 dumps

> MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA

>

>

> Error in the ABAP application probelm.

> CL_DSWP_SD_DIAGNOSE_INFRASTRUCCP terminated the statement cannot be executed.

Message search:

Search term: MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA

Component: SV-SMG*

Returns SAP Note 1248383 - Bug fix for MOVE_TO_LIT_NOTALLOWED_NODATA in Self Diagnosis

Best regards,

Ruediger