Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER_EXIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all , some problem is occured to me, that is our MM guys post some spec to me that is while creating purchase order with or with out entering purchase requig number the order has been created but they want with out entering purchase requi no the order should not created that means the purchase requi no option is mandatory . to solve this problem i am using user_exit but i am unable solve this spec. so please help me regarding this in step by step format.

Thanks a lot in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai

why dotn u ask ur MM guys to make configuration to make PR mandatory instead of u doign in exit, it is basic setting fro them

regards

afzal

0 Kudos

hi..

u gave me a answer to the question which i asked but my problem canot solve . our MM guys already keep that feild PR as mandatory but its not working . so we have solve that problem using USER_exits so please give guidence regarding this?

Thanks a lot,

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the badi ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST ..in the method PROCESS_ITEM ...try to ...get the data enterd in the line items ....using the method GET_DATA ...and check for the field purchase requisition ...field if it is empty ....use the method INVALIDATE ...and raise the erorr.

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

aditya_avadhanula
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

PR number can be made mandatory throuh IMG settings , there is no need to go for user exit