cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base64 decode with user defined function called from xslt

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have an xml document which has a segment containing a b64 encoded attachment.

I would like to decode the attachment as i map it.

I would think this could be done by using a java function of some kind being called from the xslt however i have very limited experience in this and none in how to code the decoding.

Anyone have an example ?

Cheers

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I would think this could be done by using a java function of some kind being called from the xslt however

is there an absolute necessity to implement it using XSLT???.....one more document for your reference:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/482aae19-0301-0010-3485-8efd6188...

Regards,

Abhishek.

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I have an xml document which has a segment containing a b64 encoded attachment.

> I would like to decode the attachment as i map it.

>

> I would think this could be done by using a java function of some kind being called from the xslt however i have very limited experience in this and none in how to code the decoding.

>

> Anyone have an example ?

>

> Cheers

> Jon

yes SDN seems to have an example for you....it may not exactly solve your problem...but yes it not irrelevant.....you just need to do some R&D

/people/farooq.farooqui3/blog/2008/05/22/decode-base64-incoming-encoded-information-in-sap-xipi-using-java-mapping

Regards,

Abhishek