Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM Basics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

Need ur Opinion,

1-If a Invoice is Parked or hold state can it be seen in PO display?

2-How can we create Info record automaticallyin back ground while creating a PO?

3-My material is define globally so howcan i have a different description in different countries?

4-what is reconcilation account in Vendor master & what is its impact?

5-I have 2 release proceedures for 2 different plant now if i make a PO with 2 line items having material procured from these 2 plant so how will release proceedure will work?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tao,

Thx for your reply,

kindly clarify

1- But how to configure auto inforecord to get generated automatically? is there any spro setting?

2-How to release that PO having 2 release procedure at plant level , kindly clear?

3- Are u sure Parked invoice appears in PO display.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If an invoice is parked or kept in hold status, it will not reflect against PO. Parked and hold

is just keeping the invoice in pending for several reasons. If you want to know the PO number

need to enter the PO in text column while parking or holding a document.

So that u can view the document in MIR4.

Regards,

Bathri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your question:

1. Except hold IV, Parked and Save as completed IV document can be displayed in PO history!

2. While creating PO, go to item detail tab material data, you can find an indicator "Info Update", activate it, then after save the PO, system will generate the info record automatically!

3. As to multiple material description for separate country, with t-code MM02 enter material master data and go to additional data, you can do it at tab description.

4. Reconciliation account is used by FI module, due to book the amount of account payable! You can define different reconciliation account for each kind of suppliers, e.g. foreign supplier, domestic supplier, affiliated company supplier and so on, in order to avoid to create so many G/L account number for each supplier!

5. If the characteristics of release procedure must take into "Plant" consideration, then I think system will take individual release strategy for each plant!

Hope can help you!

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos
1-If a Invoice is Parked or hold state can it be seen in PO display?
2-How can we create Info record automaticallyin back ground while creating a PO?
3-My material is define globally so howcan i have a different description in different countries?
4-what is reconcilation account in Vendor master & what is its impact?
5-I have 2 release proceedures for 2 different plant now if i make a PO with 2 line items having material procured from these 2 plant so how will release proceedure will work?

1. parked or hold state is not seen in po display.

2. tick the check box "Info update" in Materila Tab in Item details secton.

4.reconcilaton account is maintained to group the vedors EX: Raw material vendors etc

5.Relese procedure is maintained at header level. so you can not maintain for each line item separetely

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.-How can we create Info record automaticallyin back ground while creating a PO?

Selecting InfoUpdate tick mark in the PO item details in material data we can update the info record

Materail description is at client level we can't maintain i hope

4.Reconciliation Account in General Ledger

The reconciliation account in G/L accounting is the account which is updated parallel to the subledger account for normal postings (for example, invoice or payment).

For special postings (for example, down payment or bill of exchange), this account is replaced by another account (for example, 'down payments received' instead of 'receivables').

The replacement takes place due to the special G/L indicator which you

must specify for these types of postings.