cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget control - mail two times

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Our client expecting mail two times i.e., when expenditure reaches 50% and 90% of the budget of the WBSE. But standard SAP is providing mail to responsible person is only once. Is there any way to overcome this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want a mail to be trigger when expediture reaches upto 50% & 90% of the budget.Try below settings.

Co.Ar. Prof. Text Tr.Grp. Act. Usage

1000 BUDPRF Budget Profile 06 2 50%

1000 BUDPRF Budget Profile ++ 2 90%

In standard sap ps, for one activity group you can set one action, you can try for this also, then system will give error message as "Target key must be different from source key"

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think no.You can check development for this.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Did u tried by putting to lines in tolerance limit. one with 50 % usage n mail to responsible person n for the same budget profile with 90% n again with message type 2 .

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikrishna,

I have tried then only I have posted this issue

Regards

Prasad

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want mail at two stages, then you need to develop with the help of your ABAPer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This can be resolved with the help of Workflow also. For 50% budget set a warning message which will set a status of ISBD which can be event to start the workflow. Even the same logic can be executed with help of abaper also as suggested by others.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shirkrishna,

Can you share the business object to trigger workflow

regards

Prasad