cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound RFC to file: Received HTTP response code 500

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello:

i am doing outbound rfc from ecc to other system using PI and I get the below error in the PI.

I am on PI 7.0 and looked at the RFC destiantions in ECC and all look good.

The registered program in TCP/IP RFC destination was tested and looks fine .

I checked the SMICM in PI running at port 8000 and it looks file and also i checked the SXMB_ADM Interation configuration in PI which looks good too .

Even the PI integration engine is restarted . i am sure its in PI and I am hoping its related to user in PI -adapter frame work user XIAFUSER?

can you please let me know how to fix the below issue ..

"Transmitting the message to endpoint http://HGSGXI50:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Internal Server Error"

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

for the error com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException Received HTTP response code 500 Internal Server Error"

HTTP 500 can be any problem at receiver side. Are you sure, that the payload fits to the receiver requirements

Please refer this thread answered by Stefan Grube

check the similar thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have gone thru the thread and it did not helped me .

Myscenario is SAP RFC outbound ---PI -

Receiving System .

I am using the RFC adapter in PI as sender and I have FTP adapter at receiving .

In ECC program we have RFC destination with the service/host/registered program in SM59( defintiion of RFC ).I checked the outbound q in tRFC and there are no errors .

I ahve configured the Receivers and it wa working fine till yestaerday all of a sudden it broke !!!!!

I do not know how HTTP error is occuring ?

any hints

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if the PI system's Java Stack is working or not.

Try to launch IR or ID to see if it is up.

I assume the error is in SXMB_MONI.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved ..Actually there is a problem in db space and its 99 % full .

Short dumps happeening in ST22 of the PI system .Basis person increased the db space

and the HTTP error is not happenning any more.

Thanks Folks,

K

Answers (0)