cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships function under business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I would like to know what is the function for relationships in business partner?

I have set "TBUR013" Replaces for some sold-to party business partner, but i still cannot view on those sold-to party message in solution manager work center.

Please advice or have any document on how to use Relatioships function in business partner can provide?

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

ObTech Asia Pacific

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have add entry IM_RESPONSIBLE_REL_CATEGORY and IM_RESPONSIBLE_REL_ENABLE = value X

for IM_RESPONSIBLE_REL_CATEGORY am i need to add bp number in Value column?

I have add below entries, but when i display in solution manager work center, the BP i put "Is the Employee Responsible For", other BP (sold-to party) message not display under my user id?

IM_RESPONSIBLE_REL_CATEGORY 103

IM_RESPONSIBLE_REL_ENABLE X

Please advice.

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruediger Stoecker,

I already do on adding relationship in specific Business Partner and now i have no idea on how to add an entry to table AGS_WORK_CUSTO.

From snote 1256661, ask to add entry:

"Adding an entry to table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM overrides the default:

IM_SUBSTITUTION_REL_ENABLE = "X" (Turned on)

IM_SUBSTITUTION_REL_ENABLE = blank (Turned off; disables reading of relationships in the work center.)

• The Business Partner relationship category "BUR013" may also be overridden with an entry in table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM:

IM_SUBSTITUTION_REL_CATEGORY = < new relationship category> "

Please advice on how to add entry in? Am i add in via SE11?

Thanks

regards,

ng chong chuan

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use transaction SE16 to add/change entries.

Regards, Ruediger

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> I would like to know what is the function for relationships in business partner?

> I have set "TBUR013" Replaces for some sold-to party business partner, but i still cannot view on those sold-to party message in solution manager work center.

>

> Please advice or have any document on how to use Relatioships function in business partner can provide?

Hi,

I assume, that you refer to the instructions in:

[SAP Note 1256661 -Work Center: Substitution in Incident Management|http://www.service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1256661]

It states:

The Business Partner (BP) relation "Replaces" (technical name "BUR013")

must be maintained for the substituting user.

That means, you need to set the relationship for the Key User business partner, instead of the "sold-to party bp".

Best regards,

Ruediger