cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've the following problem: I can't delete a purchase requisition in R/3, after publishing it from APO to R/3.

In detail, if I create a purchase requisition in APO and publish it to R/3 using transaction /SAPAPO/C5, I can see the purchase requisition in R/3 with transaction MD04.

Then, if I change the purchase requisition quantity and publish it, I can display the modified purchase requisition in R/3.

However, if I delete in APO the purchase requisition and send the changes to R/3 using /SAPAPO/C5, the purchase requisition is still in R/3, it is not deleted also in R/3.

If I run /SAPAPO/CCR I can see that this purchase requisition is in R/3, but it is not in APO.

In CIF Application Log, I don't have any warning.

The purchase requisition can be deleted only directly in R/3, putting the flag "Closed".

Can you help me?

I need to delete purchase requisition in APO, to publish the changes to R/3 and purchase requisition should be also deleted in R/3, in an automatic way.

Thanks,

Ilaria

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've checked the OSS note 438287, but this is old for my release.

Then, I forgot to specify that in Test Environment the purchase requisition deletion works well.

So, I guess that my issue is a customizng issue or an authorization issue, that blocks purchase requisition deletion on R/3 piloted from APO.

Thanks,

Ilaria

former_member492024
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Illaria,

You can check if the old note 438287 is applicable to your R/3 system.

If so implement this.

Some hints about this integration procedure you can get on note 334692.

I hope it can help.

Regards,

Michel Bohn