cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart with I1111 - Item in Transfer Process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a shopping cart in our Production system with 5 line items, all had the status "I1111 - Item in Transfer Process". I have run report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED and 4 out of 5 items have changed the status from "I1111 - Item in Transfer Process" to "I1112 - Error in transmission". We could delete 4 line items but the first line item is still with the same status "I1111 - Item in Transfer Process" and we are unable to delete it from the system.

There is no alert in the Monitor also.

Is there any suggestion to delete this line item? because the USer has already created a new shopping cart for all these lines and we need to delete this old one.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please do a last try with the report BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED. This selects only the SCs, which were created since the last execution; the last execution is controlled by a time stamp in the table

bbp_control.

In the table bbp_control you will see an entry like this: 20.090.519.225.722 (which means 2009.05.19. 22:57:22 ). Please turn back this time stamp (hard in the debugger) before the creation date of the SC, and execute BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERED once again.

Is this SC item still not selected, the easiest way is to set the deletion indicator on the database level.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Peter,

Unfortunately, in Production system we cannot do any kind of table entries. Anyways, thanks for that information.

Best Regards!

Answers (0)