cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM6: BBPGETVD Does not Replicate Sole Proprietors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone know why SAP does not replicate a vendor marked as a sole proprietor in R/3 down to SRM? How can we replicate sole proprietors? We are running in extended classic scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

However, there is a pilot note available (1281547) to change this behaviour, since it is the standard one.

In order to be included in such note, an SAP message should be opened.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

could you please tell me how have you solved custom the problem?

I'm in the same situation.

Thank you

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

Please, could you tell me how to solve the problem?

I'm in the same situation.

Thank you so much in advance,

Maria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Custom resolution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The Sole Propertiers are natural vendors who are mainly used for Tax Reporting purpose in backend system . SAP does not consider replication of sole propertiers as they do not have all master data like email id and some other details. If these kind of vendors are replciated from R/3 to SRM with the missing master data it results in inconsistency in SRM system.

So these vendors are not considered for replication on purpose.

Best Regards,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sapna,

Why then would BBPGETVD replicate that same vendor the moment I uncheck the Sole Proprietor flag. If master data details are missing it should fail regardless of if it is a sole proprietor or not, not because of it. To prove it, I created a sole proprietor vendor without an email id. BBPGETVD did NOT replicate, the moment I removed the sole proprietor flag (still without an email id) BBPGETVD replicated the vendor. Would that still not cause an inconsistency?

As mentioned as well, BBPUPDVD will replicate updates to a sole proprietor that's already in SRM (because I replicated by removing the sole proprietor flag), but BBPGETVD would not replicate it when it is first created?

In essense what this means is for instance, I can only buy Pizza from the large company like Pizza Hut, but I cannot buy from the single store Uncle Ed's Pizza because he is a sole proprietor.

Purchasing from a sole proprietor is not a problem in R/3, but in SRM6 it is. I'm looking for help on how other people are working around this problem.

This really is a big deal for SAP to say "we will not replicate sole proprietor vendors".

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

could you please let me know what are steps you have taken so far?

BR

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our thought process right now is to run a job in R/3 to uncheck the sole proprietor checkbox in all vendor master records, run BBPGETVD in R/3 then when that is complete, mark the checkbox in the vendor master. However once that vendor has been replicated, BBPUPDVD will replicate updates to SRM that are made to the vendor master in the backend. That doesn't make sense to me?

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onye

Can you update your vendor data in backend and those updated vendor data reached SAP via background sync job?

br

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onye

Where exactly it marked in r/3? as a sole proprietor?.

Is it has separate account group vs vendor no range/?

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is marked in the control view of vendor master, in the Tax Information portion of the screen. Fieldname "STKZN". If you specify that exact vendor in BBPGETVD the message returned is: "No data records found for system <backend system>, client <client>; check entries", if you go back to R/3 and uncheck the sole proprietor check box BBPGETVD will replicate the vendor.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Onye

Indicator: Is business partner a natural person?

Denotes a natural person.

Use

In the following countries, the system needs to know whether the taxpayer is a legal or natural person so that it can check the tax numbers correctly:

Brazil

Bulgaria

Colombia

Croatia

Greece

Italy

Mexico

Peru

Slovenia

Thailand

Ukraine

The flag is also used in conjunction with the Statement of Payments to Natural Persons report, as used in the Czech Republic and in Slovakia. This report only covers customers and vendors for whom you have set this indicator.

In South Korea, it is used in conjunction with the Generic Withholding Tax Reporting program.

LFA1-STKZN

bbp_vend_sync jobs just update your vendr data . No worries.

and in spro

Global settings for vendor organisation

settings for vendor synchronisation per backend .

regards

muthu