cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend XI Message RWD Status as System Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The Message failed is due to FTP connection, In SXMB_Moni the status of the message was succesfully processed. Where as when i check in Runtime Workbench, the status shows as "System Error" and Adapter Engine Status says the same as connection failed.

When i tried to send the message from SXMB_MONI, it gives error message as " You cannot restart XML message DE43EEDA9B73E7F19797001F29E544F6 with this status/type"

I tried from RWD by selecting the message & click on Resend again the same sort of error message

Please let me know how to reprocess/resend the message, as the message was not send to the FTP.

Thanks

Bala L

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
You cannot restart XML message DE43EEDA9B73E7F19797001F29E544F6 with this status/type

check this blog to know how to solve the above problem:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/09/xi-restarting-successfully-processed-messages

Please note that the suggestion mentioned in above blog is to be applied only if you are in Development Environment

For some more reading: /people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

Regards,

Abhishek.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should resend it through RWB only and not through sxmb_moni. Ideally it should be sent if it is in system error status. What is the exact error when you resend it through RWB?

Regards,

Prateek