cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error at invoice printing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

i have 26 line items in one invoice,but my invoice output prints 37 line items.

Also i have these 37 line items at is_bil_invoice-it_gen.How to correct this error?

Regards,

Sujai Pradesh DL.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujay Pradeesh,

You can follow this process...

1) Check if ur select query is correct.

2) Check if your internal table id getting filled up properly.

3) Then at times there are duplicate records in the table. so use the statement

DELETE DUPLICATE ADJACENTS, so that u get only unique records, not repeated ones.

4) Always remember to Refresh the internal table before filling it up with data through select query.

if u dont refresh it takes in old data as well as new data. and gives u many records.

5) Put a breakpoint somewhere before the select query. and debug ur code, so that u know how many records are coming, how ur internal table is getting populated, wat records ur code is fetching, where it is going wrong, etc.

DEBUGGING is the best solution to find out where ur code has gone wrong.

I hope these steps done properly would help u to resolve ur problem

Regards,

RadhikaS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put a Break-point in the smartform and check whether the data which you are trying to display is consistent or not in case any duplicate entries are found means fire the query delete adjacent duplicates depending upon the requirement.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Place a break-point in the smartform Program lines and debug, then u can trace it out.

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check wether some line are duplicate, if yes delete than. and pass right data from the interface program.

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Debug and check the contents of the internal table with the actual invoice items. If you see some differences there might be something wrong with the filling of data into the internal table.

Regards

Karthik D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karthick,

But we do not write any select query for fetching data in to that internal table

ii_gen.How data is moved to that internal table?

Regards,

Sujai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujay,

Try this hope this will be helpful.

SORT the internal table and DELETE DULICATE ADJACENT records.

As I think there is some problem in your select query conditions, please check it and before firing the query just refresh the table once.

Cheers,

Suvendu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suvendu,

But we do not write any select query for fetching data in to that internal table

ii_gen.How data is moved to that internal table?

Regards,

Sujai.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sujay,

put this in your initialization part of your smartform.

SORT the internal table and DELETE DULICATE ADJACENT records.

and also add a break point and check the table.

or else you have one option refresh the table and fire a select query in the initialization part of your smartform.

Best Regards,

Suvendu