cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade from xir2 to xir3.1 - all report instances have the same date/time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've installed xir3 in a new Windows machine and went throught chapter 5 - "Performing a complex Upgrade" described on the manual Business Objects Enterprise Upgrade Guide.

I copied my CMS database as described on the chapter (using CCM SIA / Properties / Configuration / Copy from Source Database), copied the file repository data to the new location and updated the CMS repository objects with sucess, but once I log in into Infoview and click on a Webi Report to see its history, ALL instances of all reports are dated as of 05/15/2009, my migration date. Is that an expected behavior (I did not expect that at all)? How can I fix that? What went wrong?

Thank you,

Virginia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virginia,

Did you ever get a resolution to this ? I just did the same upgrade (from XIR2 to XI 3.1) and all instances now have the date/time of my upgrade. There's no way our users will go for that !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I ended up opening a bug with SAP, who told me to apply the newest FP; I did and that did not fix my problem. Then they asked me to migrate the data again (using the new BO version with the FP) and that solved the problem. Give it a try, it worked for me.

Take care,

Virginia