cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation of Top 5 And others

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one problem in calculation.I am having order and sales query in SD.I have to make calculation For top 5 and other customers.I finished Top 5 customers by giving condition in query.I dont know how to calculate others(except top 5 customers).

My target is to Make WAD chart using PIE type.I created top 5 customers ,for others i dont know how to calculate.

Waiting for your reply.

Rgds,

Suren.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendhar,

You could create another condition using "Between" where the range starts from 6th customer onwards and calculate the result.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In a query for Top 5 customers it will display all the records seperately.For other than Top 5 customers it should display in others.

Ex:

customer Value

a 100

b 150

c 180

d 220

e 1503

f 10

g 5

For this example My output diplays from a to e all records seperately.Others f and g comes as others ->15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do u have any example query for this type of problem?

Rgds,

Suren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to give a condition for customers others than top 5 customers.Ex:i dont want Top 5 customers value,in sametime i need only other than Top 5 customers value as others.

Waiting For reply.

Rgds,

Suren

srikanthbwbw
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can create two conditions . one for top 5 (as you already create) and you can calculate for all as well. if you want to see both the queires at same time. create two seperate queries in one workbook and view the data.

Regards

Rak