cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"select line" before a chart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a table, filled with customers and total invoices values (sending by a BI query)

When I select a customer, in my table, customers's informations appear in a form (i launch a BAPI on ECC to pick up all the informations for this customers)

I want to show, in a graphical view, the total invoices values, but when i connect the table to a chart, i have no choice : All the values for all the customers are displayed on my chart.

=> I want only the selected value but a can't choose "select" in "event name" of my link.

In the same way, i can't make an operation with my selected value (unable to link table and formula).

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Adrien.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you join Table to Form then you will not get 'Select event' as in the form you willl get already selected information. What you talking is drilldown for that you need to pass table output to the query again as input. Add that BI query from data service 2 times or you can copy paste also.

You need to pass table values to that same BI query (or BAPI) & then show output in chart format.

Copy that BI Query or BAPI, Join the table out to the input or variable of that new 'Query Definition 2'. Then show the output of the new 'Query Definition 2' as chart. then you will get required value.

In the properties of that joining use the event 'Select' & in field mapping map the required field e.g 'Customer or Invoice' This will give you the required output in chart.

Regards

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Patki on May 21, 2009 5:56 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, it works !

Thanks, il will be easier now

Adrien.

Answers (0)