cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transformations for datasources 2LIS_02_ITM & 2LIS_02_SCL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I installed infocube 0PUR_C01 but Content transformations are not available for these datasources in SAP Netweaver 2004's actually we have BI Content SP12 when i create manually the transformations all the mappings and routines are missing.

I Migrate these datasources from 3.5 to version 7 and i tried to install again the infocube and content transformations are still missing.

Thanks for helping me

Marvin Soto.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lot of Old business content based on older version are still not converted to new version. You have to do it manually or install the old verion (ie Update Rule).

Regards,

Kams

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

well I migrate de Datasources and the transformations and DTPs manually but all the key figures routines are missing and several mappings.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the next steps...

1. Right click on transfer rules and select --> Additional Functions --> Create Transformation, it will prompt you to create a new InfoSource 7.0. write a Z name and it will create one.

2. Then similar for the update rules and select your infosource 7 created in previous step.

3. Right click over datasource in BI and select "Migrate" This will migrate your datasource to 7.0

4. Finally create DTP ....

And your dataflow is migrated to 7.0.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes i'm clear that not all keyfigures are mapped in all update rules but when i did the migration process and create the transformations all the key figures routines are missing and several mappings are missing.

I installed infocube 0IC_C03 but with infocube i migrate de DS and install the infocube and i can find the transformations in version 7 but with 0PUR_C01 infocube i think i'm going to implement in version 3.5 because it's not easy to create all these routines and some mappings.

Thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry..... but how did you migrate the transfer rules and Update Rules??? Are you creating the DTP manually??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you activate your transfer and update rules in BC 3.5 you must find the key figure mappings there...did you find them ?? it could be possible that some key figures would not being mapping for all the infosources, its normal, not all keyfigures are mapped in all update rules....

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

When migrating did you choose with Export option. if yes, i guess revert back to the old 3.x version of the DS. Once, done install the Bw 3.x flow in BI and then use emulated datasource to build your transformation. Once the data and the flow is validated you can choose the migrate the datasource. This would delete the transfer rules etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marvin;

Just one issue: the only migration you should be able to do is the DS. But when you do that you could loose the links - update/ transformations (like my case) - or they became Z (like Oscar).

My advise is you copy the routines from the update rules into a document, migrate the DS and adjust the new routines of transformation.

Regards;

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok first i installed the infocube in version 3.5 after this I made all the migration process to version 7 but all the mappings and the key figures routines are missing in version 7

Could you tell me what is the best way to implement this infocube 0PUR_C01 in version 3x or what can i do in order to implement in version 7 where can i find this routines and mappings?

Thanks for reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you activate the update rules in 3.X the key figure mapping must be there....did you find them in BC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Marvin first i have to tell you....99% of BC is in 3.X version....theres only a small part of all the datasources, infosources and rules are migrated(Transformations, DTP and so)....this is the way SAP have the BC....its obviously that you dont find any transformation in BC....the standard way is activate the dataflow in 3.X and then migrate the dataflow to 7....but.....when you do that your DTPs and transformations becomes Z....

I hope this helps you

Regards