cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment IDX1 port to sender idoc adapter ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a big problem and I don't have any idea how to solve it. Please, help me.

I have a non-SAP system, regular SAP ERP and SAP XI and I need to transfer IDocs between them.

There is no problem to send IDoc from ERP to XI and forward it to non-SAP system. Unfortunatelly communication in opposite direction doesn't work. XI is not able to receive IDoc sent from non-SAP system because appropriate metadata can not be found in IDX2 cache.

In configuration of communication channel for sending IDocs to non-SAP (receiver idoc adapter) I selected IDX1 port that is directed to the ERP and it's worknig fine. I can send IDoc from XI to non-SAP.

But in configuration of communication channel for receiving IDocs from non-SAP (sender idoc adapter) is not possibility to determine any port. Does exist a way how to force sender idoc adapter to use some specific IDX1 port?

Thank you in advance for every reply!

Regards,

Zbynek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are communicating with non-SAP system using Idocs? There lies a difference between Idoc and Idoc-xml. If the format of data is just similar to that of Idoc, that doesnt mean that you are communicating through Idocs.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDocs are sent from non-SAP system by means of tRFC. Connection type of the RFC destination is type T (TCP/IP) and activation type is Registered Server Program.

If we sent the IDoc directly into SAP ERP (where the IDoc Type is known) everything is fine

Edited by: Zbynek Kabrt on May 19, 2009 8:59 PM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>XI is not able to receive IDoc sent from non-SAP system

How are you using IDOC adapter to receive messages from non-SAP system.

are you using any add-ons to send message from non-SAP system in the form of IDOC?

Thanx

aamir

Jay71
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

how is non sap system sending IDOC....is it tht the data from non sap system is to be mapped to an IDOC.

are you using EDI system to send data to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDocs are sent from non-SAP system by tRFC. Connection type of the RFC destination is type T (TCP/IP) and activation type is Registered Server Program.

If the IDoc is sent directly into SAP ERP (where the IDoc Type is known) everything works fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDocs are sent from non-SAP system by means of tRFC. Connection type of the RFC destination is type T (TCP/IP) and activation type is Registered Server Program.

If we sent the IDoc directly into SAP ERP (where the IDoc Type is known) everything is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If we sent the IDoc directly into SAP ERP (where the IDoc Type is known) everything is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The IDocs are sent from non-SAP system by tRFC. Connection type of the RFC destination is type T (TCP/IP) and activation type is Registered Server Program.

If the IDoc is sent directly into SAP ERP (where the IDoc Type is known) everything works fine.