cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Thread Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've noticed for the last day or so that there is some sort of problem displaying all of the posts in a thread. I get e-mail notification that a thread I am watching has been replied to, but when I look at it, there is no new post. This is sporadic and not all threads behave the same way.

Rob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

The problem is solved. There was a configuration change "hickup" of the cluster system. After correcting the affected nodes, everything should run fine again.

Thanks & regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Michael...for your quick action

Andrew

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Links for Top contributors and top companies are not working

from last one week.Even if we refresh the list there is no change.

[Topcontributors|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/topcontributors]

[Topcompanycontributors|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/topcompanycontributors]

Can soneone give any information on this.

michael_goeck
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am checking this out. It seems that not all forum server nodes are part of the Jive cluster and our load balancer forums.sdn.sap.com serves two independent Jive instances. That's why some of you don't see content that was created on the other instance and you become a victim of the caches The database is the same, so don't worry about content getting lost.

I will update you on progress.

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael.

Rob

faisal_altaf2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, All

I am also facing the same problem in ABAP, General

One Thing: I want to point out that when i open the thread using the link in mail notification it show me the reply but not show me reply if separately log in and see the thread i am watching.

2. I reply one Thread on Suppose 12:00 PM when no reply was there but after my Reply i show that there were may Replies about 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM mean that there were already replies there but i was not able to see these..

3. I noticed that in on of Thread one have got 10 Points but still Thread not marked as answered after almost 1 hour it marked as answered.

Regards,

Faisal

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am also facing the same problem from yesterday in Abap General forums.

Hope some one can resolve it quickly.

Gautham

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Apart from the afore-mentioned problems, yesterday under the Community Discussions Questions History there was a question from ERP Sales and Distribution Forum!?!

Wonder how that landed up here!

Also check out the last post in this thread:

The Powered By Jive Software seemed to have jumped into the last post and the title also seems to have gone haywire....

Yet another problem I noticed yesterday was that there was a certain thread in the first page of ABAP General. A few seconds and a refresh later it mysteriously disappears into the 3rd page for no particular reason.

pk

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rob,

This has happened to me also one of thread, I tired to close the following thread several times , but repeatly found open, and also while saving the reply giving error " .....parent key not found".

and finally found i totally messed up the above thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah - I can't even delete them.

Rob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its troubling me too.I am replying twice for all the threads.

See [My Thread|; i couldnt see my second reply now, but when i reply to the latest one here i am seeing my second one for a while before disappearing again after i refresh.

Anyone reported this?

Help Help ...Aliens are coming..

My thread dissappeared suddenly and even my replies to some other thread too vanished.

What is happening in SDN?

Cheers

Andrew

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've noticed similar behaviour, even without the notifications. Looks like a kind of server side caching issue. I replied to a post thinking to be the first one and after my reply it showed op with two earlier replies previously invisible to me. (and I hate to post 'me too' s)

Funny. The forementioned post now dissapeared from the forum but an extract is still visible in my posting history......

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on May 19, 2009 6:21 PM

Funnier: It reappeared......

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on May 20, 2009 8:46 AM