cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

do you think that mvt 601 must create FI/CO documents ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CO document will only created after the invoice as it settles the Costing account and post the entries in Customer account.

After Goods issue, the accounts never hit the customer Account, Customer account will be Dr only after Invoice.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

My sincere Appologies,

I dont know how the same message posted many times, It has given me some parent key child ket error so i posted again.

Thanks,

Raja

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes definitely. By the by can you please let us know what warrants you to post this question ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All sales orders deliveries are done using the 601 movement type except consignment where when we do PGI in delivery it creates a material document you can check it in MB03

the accounting entries will be

COST OF GOODS A/c Dr.

TO Inventory A/c cr

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Movement type 601 tells that your product is going outside of ur Location, means there is changiing in the ownership from Company to the Customer or Transporter. It will definetly affect the Following accounts

1. Inventory account ( as the quantity becomes less)

2. Costing account ( As the cost of goods sold be credited)

So after this you will bill the customer by debiting the customer account.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I look the material document related to mvt 601, system doesn't create any CO document.

How can I set by trx OBYC so that will be created a CO document ?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if I look the material document related to mvt 601, system doesn't create any CO document.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Just think the scenario: Till PGI you have only issued the Goods to the customer. After Invoicing only the GL Account of the customer should be hit as then only we must debit the customer account and Credit the COGS account. And the CO document is Cost element document which should be cleared.

There are various factors which should be kept in view before creation of any CO document which affects the accounts of the customer.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Just think the scenario: Till PGI you have only issued the Goods to the customer. After Invoicing only the GL Account of the customer should be hit as then only we must debit the customer account and Credit the COGS account. And the CO document is Cost element document which should be cleared.

There are various factors which should be kept in view before creation of any CO document which affects the accounts of the customer.

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAPBUG,

Thanks,

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CO document will only created after the invoice as it settles the Costing account and post the entries in Customer account.

After Goods issue, the accounts never hit the customer Account, Customer account will be Dr only after Invoice.

Thanks,

Raja