cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP Interface for Web Template Design

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BW Gurus,

I have report published in the portal through BSP. Please some advise me what are the ABAP class files so that I can design my portal reports.

I am sure there are few class files where I can design the portal reports. Let me know your important help....

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I found the class file (CL_RSR_WWW_MODIFY_TABLE), please could you advice me how to call particular web report in the interface to make changes.

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

Edited by: Ganesh Reddy on May 19, 2009 6:25 PM

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

CL_RSR_WWW_MODIFY_TABLE is used to customize the web templates in BW3.x.

the way I understand the data flow to web templates work is :

Query(s) --> Web Template class --> HTML --> <CL_RSR_WWW_MODIFY_TABLE - this class is optional >

This works only for Web templates though - as for classes that are used in web templates - create a web template and then assign the same to a request - you will find the classes available under that request under PHIO or something like that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks for your reply, actually I want to design web template. If this is complicated could you tell me is there any possiblity to publish workbook in the portal. We are on BW 3.5 Version.

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/arunkumar.sampathkumar/blog/2006/08/09/publishing-bw-workbooks-into-portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Thanks again for your quick reponse. My workbook contains macros for look and feel. My macros are to highlight particular columns and particular rows.

If I publish this workbooks as you mentioned in the link, one of the methods is there any impact on macros. Please could you advise me....

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.

Edited by: Ganesh Reddy on May 26, 2009 5:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two options, using table interface and as well as java script in web template. So now I decided java script.

Thanks every one for sharing this...

Thanks

Ganesh Reddy.