cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Milestone Billing(100% ED)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

In Sales Order i need to maintain Milestone Billing (w/o Project ref).

Lets say Order value is 10000/-

Iam maintaing 3 milestones....Here my Requirment is

1st milestone 20%100% Taxes(Excise dutyCessHcesssales tax)

2nd Milestone 30%+0%Tax

3rd Milestone 50%+0%Tax,

In General,If i maintain milestone based on Milestone Taxes will pixk,But here i need to do this seenerion

How can i do it ?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

I think if you maintain Tax condition type as manual, then you can achieve this.

As in 1 st milestone billing enter this manual tax condition type (100 % amt.) and for rest of the billing documents don't enter this condition type. just bill the exact amount without tax.

I think it should work.

I have one doubt here, how can you enter milestone if the order without reference to any project. Please tell me in this regard

If you get any other solution please let me know.

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnds,

Even if i do as Manual Entry of Tax condition types ...it calculates on the Base price(PR00)

Here in my 1st milestone,Base price is 70,000 of 1 lakh,even if maintain as full tax system will calucuate on 70,0000/-

But here i need to caluculate taxes on 1 lakh.

regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Venky,

In that case make one more condition type as manual and also make it statistical (eg. ZPR0) and then calculate tax on this statistical manual condition type. But dont make the Tax condition type as statistical. Then I think it will work. I am not sure about it, but if possible try and let me also know if it works

If you get any other solution, please tell me

regards,

sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Yes we can do it like this.....but iam facing the Problem to frame Formula in Pricing procedure.

Lets Say:

Item price PR00-1000

Excise duty is -10% on PR00

In between iam Adding NE00(Net price )-Header condition type

Here i need to calculate Excise on NE00....how can i frame the formula?

Note:In Header level ,if i maintain Header condition type ,system should calculate the Excise duty on Header condition type(Overwrite the value on Item condition type)

Thanks in Advacne

Regards

raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think your requirement is with in the standard.

Therefore, you can control through routine while creating billing, IF it is a billing for 1st milrstone, then system should add full tax amount, for remaining milistones, it should not add or caliculate any tax.

Regards,

Ravi Duggirala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you using schedule agreement ? If so maintain three schedules .

i.e.

1.5.2009 --> 20% of 10000.

1.7.2009 --> 30% of 10000

1.9.2009 --> 50% of 10000

Ensure that the schedule date in which the work is completed . If it exceed , you have to go and change the schedules.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Fnd,

I can maintain the Milestones on Percentage basis....but in my Requirment is for 1st mile stone i miantain 50% of 1 Lakhs..

System will trigger the 50,000 +Taxes on 50,000.

but i want 50,000+Taxes on 1 lakhs.

Please revert me back ,for more clarity.

Regards

raj.