Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis - completed contracts (09) method

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

With standard SAP the RA completed contracts (09) method doesnt create reserves for imminent loss.

We would like to calculate imminent loss. using RA -completed contracts (09) method and any one customized RA method "09" and calculated imminent loss. ?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Anusha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Could you please have a look in to the configuration of valuation methods, where in there is a option "Res. Immin. Loss", if you check that particular one, reserves for immiten losses will be cancelled.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

We are still having issues with Result Analysis - completed contracts (09) method(CCM).we can calculate imminent loss for CCM method and i can't settle FI/COPA.

we are manually posting loss.

You have nay suggestiong,any help is appreciated...

Thanks,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you brief me what are the problem you are facing while you are settling to COPA.

the prerequisites are:

1) PA Transfer Structure which the carries the cost elements in the Line ids of result analysis config.

2) Generation of Profitability segment in WBS.

3) Posting rules for settling to Accounts.

Do let me know about the issues, probably will try to figure out the solution.

Rgds

Sudhir Reddy

former_member229531
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

We are using CCM method (09) and we can't calculate imminent loss with this method.

In SAP-Standard the RA method for completed contracts (09) creates no reserves for imminent loss (sap-note 602707).

I'm looking for some solution to calculate imminent loss using RA method 09.

If planned costs are greater than planned revenues (= Imminent Loss) and the WBS-element status is REL the system will automatically create a posting for imminent loss in FI and CO-PA. The amount of this posting will be planned costs u2013 planned revenues.If the WBS-element status changes to TECO those postings for IL will be automatically reversed.this what i would like to do.

could you please explain me RA configuration steps for above issue.

Thanks,

Anusha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OKG3, select appropriate controlling area with reference to appropriate RA version and RA Key. Then go to expert mode select appropriate status which you may have already maintained with reference to that RA method, go to details, then there is setting for selection method for apportionment of Reserves for imminent loss. There you need to select appropriate method for apportionment as per your business need and allowed accounting standard with reference to CCM.

I hope this will solve your purpose.

Regards

Avisek Bhardwaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to the following path in SPRO

Project system-Revenues and Earnings-Automatic and Periodic Allocations-Results Analysis-Edit Results Analysis Keys and Version-Define Valuation Methods for Results Analysis

check loss realization field and minimum values section.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the RA method 12 for imminent loss.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you let me know what all the settings you have done?

Rgds

Sudhir reddy