cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 error...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have problem when i am running the APP...

I have posted one invoice in 01 january...09, payment terms like 30 days...i forgot to release the payment when it was in due..now it is showing in may is over due..symbol..

the question is when i am running F110 system not picking this invoice for payment..and when i am going to edit proposal..its giving error message..

How can we process the not due & over due invoices in F110..

Please give me your valuable suggestions..

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

F110 will pick up over due invoices. In your case please check the parametres to ensure that the date in the field "docs entered upto" covers all the documents need to be paid and check the payment method you are using.

Click on the display propsal log and let us know if the system throws any error message.

If you want to process invoices which are not due in F110 then in FBZP - All company codes - under "cash discounts and tolerances" section select the cash discount options.

max. cash discount - this option will enable in paying the undue invoices availing maximum cash discount.

outgoing payment with cash discount from - this option enables deduction of cash discount only if the discount rate is equal to or greater than the rate given here. Else the invoice is paid on it's due date.

Hope this helps you.

Thank you

Anil

Edited by: Anil Anand on May 20, 2009 9:03 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell the error message you are getting.

There could be one reason, the payment terms may contain cash discount, in such case change the payment term as net 30 days and try to run the APP

regards

Hari

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There will not be any issue even if it over due.

Please see the log in F110 to know exact reason.

In F110 parameters, you must have checked 1st, 2nd and 4th check box on Additional Log Tab Page.

Double click on the log.

Also let us know the payment method you are using.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Company codes 1100/1100 do not appear in proposal 31.03.2008 APP; correct

the above error i am getting in F110..,

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There could be two reasons

1. Make sure you have deleted all old proposed, where payment run has not completed.

2. In your payment run, there are no due items to be paid. Make sure at least a single item must be selected by the system in the run for payment.

Regards,

Ravi